digitally sculpted, 3D printed in PLA, and mounted on 550 paracord with custom sculpted ends ✧˚ · .
Made to order and produced personally by Ceci Sariol.
ALIEN ANGEL bolo
6 hr 15 mins total in the printer ♨
83 x 59.8
⭒leave a note for alternate ends color differing from main print or for other paracord material style than pictured with above.
Each material possesses differing unique qualities. They can be broadly categorized into: translucents, iridescents, pearls, silky's, UV reactive, and color-shifting.
Many of these properites overlap in a single material. These peculiarities are detailed here~
If a material image is not yet listed, please see other products as a reference. Certain materials are also reserved for particular forms.
galactic grey translucent iridescent
- iridescent shimmer between a pearl blue and a smokey grey with a kind of foggy transparence uniting them.
candy red translucent iridescent
- deep bright red with flecks of gold shimmer iridescence. Foggy transparence allows light to pass through beautifully.
rose dust translucent iridescent
- a greyish-toned perfect pink with gold shimmer sparkles. Foggy transparence allows mesmerizing light passage.
- bone colored pearl material that shimmers hot pink at different angles of light.
- a classic kind of blue with a pearly sheen.
UV neon pink translucent
- an intense hot pink which also appears neon orange to a degree. Reactive to UV light and also slightly transparent.
UV pearlescent neon green
- intense neon green with a kind of pearly iridescence. Reactive to UV light.
UV iridescent bubblebum
- A bright pink with some orange tones. Reactive to UV light and also slightly transparent.
black pearl iridescent
- deep black-green color that reveals iridescent blue and reddish glimmers in the form of micro-glitter.
grey glow translucent
- appears a soft translucent grey under normal conditions, but after having absorbed light will shine in the dark a mix of blue, green OR purple, one color often dominating the rest.
- a tri-color dimensional material with a pearly sheen. At different angles, form will appear varying degrees of red, green, and blue at once.
purple-brown-red color shift
- an ombré type material (differing from the type of color-shift above which encompasses various colors at once) with a pearly sheen. At different angles, form will appear varying degrees of red, purple, OR brown, one color often dominating the rest.
hot pink silky
- a lustrous type of hot pink silky material with pearly qualities and vibrant coloring.
- a lustrous silver with a chromatic and pearly effect.
thermochromic cotton candy
- a magical material that exists at room temperature as a soft lavender blue, but once exposed to heat immediately transforms into an alternate purple-pink tone.
Print is not flexible. Print is not flexible. Appendanges on model are mildly delicate and should not be bent. That being said, overall product is resilient and can sustain drops, etc.