digitally sculpted and 3D printed in silky and pearl PLA's each with unique material properties ✧ Ring has a heavier weight on hand than the 'bubble' variety.
Made to order and produced personally by Ceci Sariol.
1 hr 41 mins in the printer ♨
61 x 62
Each material possesses differing unique qualities. They can be broadly categorized into: translucents, iridescents, pearls, silky's, UV reactive, and color-shifting.
Many of these properites overlap in a single material. These peculiarities are detailed here~
If a material image is not yet listed, please see other products as a reference. Certain materials are also reserved for particular forms.
galactic grey translucent iridescent
- iridescent shimmer between a pearl blue and a smokey grey with a kind of foggy transparence uniting them.
candy red translucent iridescent
- deep bright red with flecks of gold shimmer iridescence. Foggy transparence allows light to pass through beautifully.
rose dust translucent iridescent
- a greyish-toned perfect pink with gold shimmer sparkles. Foggy transparence allows mesmerizing light passage.
- bone colored pearl material that shimmers hot pink at different angles of light.
- a classic kind of blue with a pearly sheen.
UV neon pink translucent
- an intense hot pink which also appears neon orange to a degree. Reactive to UV light and also slightly transparent.
UV pearlescent neon green
- intense neon green with a kind of pearly iridescence. Reactive to UV light.
UV iridescent bubblebum
- A bright pink with some orange tones. Reactive to UV light and also slightly transparent.
black pearl iridescent
- deep black-green color that reveals iridescent blue and reddish glimmers in the form of micro-glitter.
grey glow translucent
- appears a soft translucent grey under normal conditions, but after having absorbed light will shine in the dark a mix of blue, green OR purple, one color often dominating the rest.
- a tri-color dimensional material with a pearly sheen. At different angles, form will appear varying degrees of red, green, and blue at once.
purple-brown-red color shift
- an ombré type material (differing from the type of color-shift above which encompasses various colors at once) with a pearly sheen. At different angles, form will appear varying degrees of red, purple, OR brown, one color often dominating the rest.
hot pink silky
- a lustrous type of hot pink silky material with pearly qualities and vibrant coloring.
- a lustrous silver with a chromatic and pearly effect.
thermochromic cotton candy
- a magical material that exists at room temperature as a soft lavender blue, but once exposed to heat immediately transforms into an alternate purple-pink tone.
Print is not flexible. Appendanges on model are mildly delicate and should not be bent. That being said, overall product is resilient and can sustain drops, etc.